Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, May 25, 2007

THE PANTIES OF DOOM - NON-EPIC CONCLUSION

The final two chapter of The Panties of Doom have been posted.

Click here to read

The ending is shittier and more lame than the rest of the freakin' story. Thank God my writing skillzees have improved since then. When I read over it, I noticed a few things. One, Hagurumon digivolved to Raremon. Now, yes, that is possible, Raremon is indeed of of Hagurumon's possible digivolutions, but...I just prefer the digivolution line MetalKoromon > Kapurimon > Hagurumon > Guardromon > Andromon > HiAndromon. The second thing is that the story refers to all the victims as "dead thing[s]". WTF.

Anyway, I also finally completed my awesome mega ultra alpha super ultimate magna buttseckz macro cool sexy omega Supefueled Freaksickle compilation, FINALLY. It pwns. Even though I just made it follow chronological order and didn't... like... arrange the tracks in any specific pattern, the flow of the whole thing is really good. Eighty minutes of pure awesomeness.

Also, I accidentally got nekkid.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment