Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, May 12, 2007

CHAOS ON THE INTERNETS! (PART 5)

I still don't know who's lying and who ain't with this whole situation going on. I mean, yeah, it's two people against one, but the two people have a history of doing crap like this (remember Project Starlight?) and the other... umm... doesn't. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAApenisAAAAAAAAAWR!

So now, like, I'm pretty sure KN and KS are just screwing with my mind. And it's pissing me off. I don't like being pissed off. Except when I get those awesome mental pictures of me going on matricidal rampages... yeah, those're cool.
ANNA PLEASE MARRY ME I NEED YOU
So yeah, other than the whole... crazy crap going on... I dunno, I'm bored. Still nothing going on. I have been addicted to the Homestar Runner games, though. I suck at Duck Guardian soooooooo bad.

Someone in here sucks
Lying to Nick Bate is suck
Who sucks? Let's find out

Ed Note: Woah! Wonder what happened to Heather?

No comments:

Post a Comment