Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

STATUS REPORT

Ha, I think I'm getting somewhere with my text adventure. Still sucks, though.

And I recently came up with this idea to write a song aboot each of my friends... but really I don't remember all my friends, so I may just have to do the "main" ones like Waylon, KN, Mandy, Heather and Psy. Also I think it'd be cool if HMB: The Board had its own theme music... if I was better on guitar/bass I could totally do that, too.

And I discussed The Else with both Anna and Heather. CONTRECOUP YAY.

And KN thinks Heather is crazy. :p WTF.

And I should really make like, a poll, and ask everybody if I'm ugly, hot or average. There seems to be some debate aboot my appearance lately.

And I'm gonna try an' draw something soon, whenever I get my Wacom Tablet.

And the other day, I ran a search on LJ for people with really perverted interests, and I was shocked by my findings. I never knew so many cool people were here!

And I have mental problems.

~And Bate-- Err, I mean Nick Bate

Ed Note: First mention of Anna. She's not even a "main friend" at this point. I wonder when the obsession started. I need to read even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment