Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Monday, May 7, 2007

KENTUCKY DON'T EXIST!

I've decided to try my hand at writing some more SKF scripts again. The scripts I write may or may not be actually used in the series. When I finish I will post them here.

"Kentucky Don't Exist" should become an Internet meme. Because it is just so great.

Spoofs such as "Kansas doesn't exist" or "Tejas does not exist" or "Ohio exists not" aren't quite as powerful as the original. And yes, for "Kentucky Don't Exist", all the three words are capitalized, as if they were the title of a book or song or something similar.

KENTUCKYYYYYYY

I must now write a song concerning the lack of Kentucky.

~Nick Bait

Ed Note: I would find it hilarious if he gets sent to a prison in Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment