Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

AWW, BAD TIMING ON MY PART.

So last night I told Heather to get on here early, and she did. She total did, man. I mean, I even got her IM when I signed on. But I got on too late and misser her. -_-

Yesh, the Nick Bate arrived late, at 10:30 or so EST. I should tell these dogs to wake me up at like, seven. They'd be pretty good at it.

And some chick wants to talk to me today. I don't know why. She says she knows me, but I don't know that chick. So she's gonna be down at Nanny's at 1, when I go down there to do my schooling. Then I guess I'm supposed to talk to her. Seriously, though, I don't know who she is.

But I also have major memory problems, so if she knows me, I must've met her somewhere. I also have other types of problems. Such as physical, sexual, spiritual, mental and emotional.

~Nick Bate, the Probalo Dude

Ed Note: Nick admits he has problems as early as 2007, two years before he committed his crime. I am wondering if his family would have gotten him the right intervention and psychiatric care, couldn't all of this have been avoided?

No comments:

Post a Comment