Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, May 19, 2007

MMM-HMM...GREAT...

Both sides of my family have gone insane. Not the good kind of insane, either. No, not like me or all my freinds, but this is more like... uhh... Charles Manson insane.

Dad got into a fight with his girlfriend AGAIN. And it's so stupid. WF just made a joke, and Dad got all pissed off and started an argument. So now me and Dad might be moving out. Which means no computer access. >_< So if I mysteriously vanish without a trace again, that's what happened. Though I'll probably communicate via letters like that one time.

Even if we don't move out, Dad's making me "take breaks" from the computer and do other stuff. And really there's nothing else to do so I just sit on the couch and stare at the floor. Or my legs. Or whatever's in front of the floor. My life is a joke. ;_;

EDIT: Oh, and NOW he's making me go to school. I can't stand this family. Someone...please let me move in with you. :(

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment