Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

WELL, TODAY SUCKED.

It did. I only have one hour left online, because WF was on for, like, five hours, forcing me to have to just sit around watching TV until the computer frees up again. And Dad went all crazy on me and gave me this insane midnight bedtime. Soooo...basically, I'm going to sign off of teh Internets at midnight, then go to bed, and probably just lay there trying to sleep for four hours. DAMN YOU, INSOMNIA!

I kinda lucked out with schoolwork today, though. A thunderstorm rolled through our area, so we had to shut down my aunt's computer. So I got to do non-computer stuff. But unfortunately, that means I had to do gym. Fifteen minutes on an excercise bike. Lemme tell ya, it's harder than it looks. My legs were ready to explode after the first minute.

I got some McDonald's, though. But I only got two double-cheeseburgers and some fries, because evidentally my aunt spent all her money on some other stuff that's less important than me. So I was still starving after finishing that. Mainly because I didn't have any breakfast beforehand.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment