Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

THIS ENTRY HAS NO TITLE. I'M SERIOUS.

I have accomplished literally nothing today.

No work on BSWiki.

No song-writing.

Hardly any talking to people.

I spent the day alternating between refreshing HRWiki's recent changes, refreshing HRFWiki's recent changes, and exploring TMBW. Oh, and I listened to Factory Showroom a few times. WITH THE JAPANESE BONUS TRACKS.

Someone commissioned me to burn them a CD, but I don't like to do projects and things like that until either everyone's asleep, or I'm here by myself. I also don't like to eat unless those conditions are met. So I'm starving.

Heather was not online today, or at least, she wasn't on during the time I was on. WF absconded computer usage from me again today. I REEEEEAAAALLY need to get my own laptop with DSL/cable 'net access. If by any chance SOMEONE out there owes me a FAVOR for whatever REASON, a brand-new laptop running on Windows XP with a CD burner and DSL/Cable drivers + Ethernet card + whatever else you need for net access... would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I'm kinda bored right now. People need to start IMing me again.

Oh, and Heather- solution for the Photobucket probalo... maybe you could just email pictures at Hagurumon31@aim.com instead of uploading to Hobobucket- I mean Photobucket. Hmm. I wonder if KN's updated Hobobucket since I last checked. Probably not.

I dislike pants.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment