Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, May 4, 2007

UM, HOLY CRAP.

I just realized that Bonus Stage episode 89 is up. FOR FREE. So I watched it. I pwn'd. Everything looked so...weird, though. Weird, yet somehow pwnsome. At first I thought it was still the preview, despite seeing (and lol'ing to) the title bar. Then I had a heart attack when it cut to Phil and Craig.

So...it's almost 8 in the morning. I'm very tired again, not quite to the point where I'm disoriented and run into things like I've been doing the past few days, but still very tired. I'm not exactly sure why I keep waking up this early. Or am I? ...no, I'm not.

I was roleplaying Bonus Stage last night! ^_^ It was fun. And the only time I've ever RP'd online before was when me an' Tara did this weird/cool TMBG roleplay somewhere in 2004 through 2006. Of course, that was back before I was a fan, so I didn't exactly understand what was happening, but it was still fun. I mean, I got to throw pudding. Who doesn't love to throw pudding?

~Nick "The Wall Runner...into...-er" Bate

No comments:

Post a Comment