Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, May 5, 2007

HRMM

It probably would've been better to inform everyone via IM. So..to those of you who have not yet seen that last entry, DO NOT READ THAT LAST ENTRY. INSTEAD, IM ME AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED. And if you did read the last entry, IM me anyway so I can give you the details. Anyway, today was a good day overall. I think we all know why (unless you didn't read that entry)! ^_^

I watched tons of Bonus Stage. Most of season 7 and some of season 6. And I tried playing the games. I'm STILL addicted to Phil's Journey. It just...never gets old. Pretty soon I'll probably become so obsessed that I actually try to calculate what the damage formula is, or something geeky like that. :p Also, I STILL can't beat Robo Rya. Argh. Oh, and the farthest I ever got in Elly's game is level 7. The other two games, though, I have beaten many times.

And I'm still excited for the release of The Else. The cover art is awesome, the three tracks from it that I've already heard are awesome, and anything done by TMBG is automatically awesome! But I have to wait two months after everyone else, which makes me sad. Ah well, there's also the bonus disc to look forward to! Which I suspect is a third rarities collection...like, a sequel to Miscellaneous T and They Got Lost. I still wish Superfueled Freaksickle would've been released, though.

Ha, I'm actually using paragraphs correctly for once! Huzzah! ...erm, well, it's time for bed, so I'm going to bed. G'night, y'alls!

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment