Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

CHAOS ON THE INTERNETS! (PART 3)

This is my haiku
I'm bad at writing these things
Would you like to puke?

I just got back from running around to some stores and stuff. I mostly just sat in the car, talking to some huge-ass bird that was walking aroond in the parking lot. And now I'm eating a sub. Mmmm... sub. Also, I actually decided to go on a Runescape rampage earlier. I need to get my smithing level up so I can make more stuff than just steel, because coal is too friggin' hard to obtain. Oh, but I have 197 bars of silver, if anyone wants to buy 'em. Also I have lots of gold ores, but I can't smelt them until I level up one more time. Grrrr.

Also, I had a brief conversation with a guy from HRWiki. Apparently my pants tried to feed me a poisonous sandwich.

Bard of Love, Hot Mostly-Nekkid Gal, Jerkface and Computerman had a chat last night. Bard of Love's computer monitor asploded. Jerkface and Hot Mostly-Nekkid Gal argued. Computerman watched in amusement. When will Cap'n Shippy join in the chats?

This post was by Nick
He is so awesome, ain't he?
DISAGREE AND DIE

No comments:

Post a Comment